The Data Connect Fiber-T-2PK Extender over Fiber
The Data Connect-T is a fiber media T1 extender for G.703 T1 transmission and features an RJ-45 connector for connection to 100 Ohm twisted pair wiring. When the DCE/Fiber-T card is placed in the DCE/Fiber-T-SA-Kit with SNMP management, the card status, type, version, fiber link status, T1link status and alarm can all be displayed. Configuration is also available to enable or disable the port, reset the port, do far end fault setting, and initiate local or far end loop-back tests.
- Network Management via Terminal or SNMP in FRM301Chassis
- T1/E1 RJ-45 (USOC RJ-48C) or Coax (BNC) to fiber converter
- Support AMI or B8ZS/HDB3 line codes
- Unframed (Transparent clear channel)
- User selectable line code setting, Far End Fault (FEF) Setting, Loop back test