5 10/100 PORTS
WATERPROOF INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET SWITCH
Data Connect ANS205-WP Ethernet Switches are designed for use in industrial waterproof/harsh environments. The rugged packaging and IP67 connectors guarantee a total protection that can withstand a variety of extreme conditions such as high temperatures, extreme shocks & vibrations, dust particles or even liquid immersion. They can be directly mounted to any machine or convenient flat surface. Even with all its rugged features, the switch still provides a high level of functionality, including the ability to support full-duplex communication and 10Mbps/100Mbps transmission speeds. With 1.4Gbps of total bandwidth, the switch can simultaneously handle full wire speed communication on each port. A dedicated uplink port enables a connection to other switches without use of a crossover cable. No programming is necessary, as the switch auto-learns network addresses. 10 to 30VDC isolated power input keeps spikes and surges on the power line from damaging the power supply. They are completely plug and play and ready to go right out of the box.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 1.4Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Integrated look-up engine with dedicated 1 K unicast MAC addresses.
- Supports +10~+30Vdc voltage with 1KV isolation
Reverse Polarity Protection
- Plastic casing with IP67