DATA CONNECT ANS208
8-Port Industrial 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch
DATA CONNECT ANS208 has 8 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100Base-T, with a 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. It can connect 8 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections.
To service the growing need for efficient, reliable data communication in the hash environments of utility substations and industrial facilities, Data Connect Enterprise has developed a five port switch that can operate from various DC voltages and survive high surge levels and extreme heat and cold. All this without compromising the performance expected from state-of-the-art communications devices.
The Data Connect ANS208 has 8 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100Base-T, with a 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. The ANS208 can connect 8 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10Mbps or 100Mbps) for corresponding connections. In the ANS 205 the flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port in the ANS208 to aid troubleshooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ45. The ANS208 is bundled in a 64mm X 114mm non-metallic enclosure, suitable for desktop or wall mounting.
These are ideal for SCADA, Telemetry, Vehicle Detail Tracking, Utilities / Metering, Display Signs, Traffic Control, and many other applications.
|Features: • Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
• Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
• 2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
• Supports +10 ~ +30V DC voltage
• Supports operating temperatures from –30 ~ +75 ℃
• DIN rail mount for industrial usageSpecifications:
• Compatibility:IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
• Interface: 10/100 Base-T
• Port: 10/100 Mbps x 8 (Shielded RJ-45 Jack)
• Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
• ESD Protection: 8KV Contact Discharge 15KV Air-Gap Discharge
• Cables: 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.) 100 Base-T (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)Environment:Operating temperature: –30 ~ +75 ℃ Storage Temperature: –40 ~ +85 ℃ Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing• Dimensions: 64 x 110 x 97.5 mm (W x H x D)
• Power requirements: +10 to +30V DC (Removable Terminal Block)