Data Connect ANS205
5 port Industrial Ethernet Swtich
DATA CONNECT ANS205
DCE/ANS205CR 5-PORT INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET SWITCHTo service the growing need for efficient, reliable data communication in the harsh environments of utility substations and industrial facilities, Data Connect Enterprise has developed a five port switch that can operate from various DC voltages and survive high surge levels and extreme heat and cold. All this without compromising the performance expected from state-of-the-art communications devices.The Data Connect ANS205 has 5 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100Base-T, with a 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. The ANS205 can connect 5 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10Mbps or 100Mbps) for corresponding connections. In the ANS 205 the flow control mechanism is also negotiated.There is link/data rate LEDs for each port in the ANS205 to aid troubleshooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ45. The following are industrial applications: SCADA Telemetry, Vehicle Detail Tracking, Utilities / Metering, Display Signs, Traffic Control.
The ANS205 is bundled in a 64mm X 114mm non-metallic enclosure, suitable for desktop or wall mounting.
DATA CONNECT ANS205 has 5 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100Base-T, with a 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. It can connect 5 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is activity/link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid trouble-shooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45. A power source for 10-30VDC is required.
• Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
• Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
• Supports +10 ~ +30V DC voltage
• Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ +60 degrees
• DIN rail mount for industrial usage
• Compatibility:IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
• Interface: 10/100 Base-T
•Port: 10/100 Mbps x 5 (Shielded RJ-45 Jack)
• Provides LEDs for network and power monitoring
•ESD Protection: 4KV Contact Discharge 8KV Air-Gap Discharge
• Cables: 10 Base-T (Cat.3, 4,5 UTP cable; 100m Max.) 100 Base-T (Cat.5 UTP cable; 100m Max.)
• Environment: Operating temperature: 0 ~ +60C degrees Storage Temperature: 20 ~ +85C degrees Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Dimensions: 32.6 mm or 1.5″ x 98.2 mm or 3 7/8″ x 77.2 mm or 3: (W x H x D)
• Power requirements: 10 to 30V DC (Removable Terminal Block) •Low power consumption: 2.0W; Max
Optional Power Supply: PWR-24/110 – for 115VAC – a 220VAC version is also available