DATA CONNECT ANS205-GigE
5-PORT 10/100 INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET SWITCH
The Data Connect ANS-205GigE is 5-port unmanaged gigabit switches that support 10/100/1000 Base-T, with a 10/100/1000M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDIX function. It can connect 5 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps or 1000Mbps) for corresponding connections.
That is an ideal solution for bandwidth-hungry applications (such as high resolution digital image transmission, video/audio file streaming/downloading, and server farm connectivity).
The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid trouble-shooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
Power Savings by Number of Connected Ports and Link Status: Computers do not require Internet access all the time; neither do switches utilize all ports at all times. When a computer or network equipment is shutdown, switches often remain on and continue to consume considerable amount of power. With Power saving technology, Data Connect ANS-205GigE can automatically detect link status and reduce power usage of ports that are idle. Computers or any connecting parties set to standby mode (not power off), however, will not provide significant power savings.
Power Savings by Cable Length: The Power saving switches have the ability to analyze the length of any Ethernet cable connected to them for adjustment of power usage accordingly. Shorter lengths require less power.
- Power saving Technology Max. power savings when connected devices are powered down, power saving up 60%.
- Each port supports 10/100 and 1000 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 10 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Power Input +10 ~ +30 VDC
- Supports operating temperatures from -40 ~ +75 ℃